The wedding is the most important event in everyone’s life. On this day, they want to look their best and be cynosure. Despite the fact that many changes take place on this very special day, the makeup has to be perfect and it has to remain intact. As such, it requires us to choose a good makeup professional.
You will find the below mentioned tips helpful in choosing the precise makeup professional.
DISCUSS WITH OTHERS
- You can talk to your female colleagues, girl friends, or even department stores.
- This will fetch you good referrals regarding makeup specialists.
- You can search online for makeup professionals offering bridal makeup services.
- You can also check with cosmetic counters in department stores or even seek help of sales associates.
- Spend time browsing some bridal magazines to find the kind of makeup you like to have.
- Let the service provider know the same.
You can also interact with different makeup professionals and get the following queries clarified:
- The total cost of the bridal makeup, any package deals, extra cost for eyelashes, brows, cost of transportation if any etc.
- Find out if consultation for makeup is free of cost or if it is chargeable what the cost is, and how many different forms of looks are offered?
- Check whether any deposit is required.
- In case, there are number of people going to have makeup, it has to be verified what is the period required for each.
- Take look at the portfolio of the professional.
- Brands of makeup material used by the professional
- If it interests you, check about airbrush makeup.
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN BEAR IN MIND TO:
- Prompt the professional about the looks you like.
- Take a snap after each trial.
- Check with your girlfriend or sister how the makeup looks.
- Ensure that the makeup professional does eyebrows also, if not get them before hand.
OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS:
- Start applying bleaching cream to your face four days earlier to your wedding day.
- It is inevitable for girls, who have baby hair on their face.
- It makes a world of difference to your whole skin and makeup.
- It is good idea to have a separate makeup and hair do professionals, as it is very difficult to find someone who is proficient in both.
- In case, you have to be ready by 12.00 pm, make sure you have your makeup and hair do professionals are with you latest by 9:00am.
- You will appreciate that it is necessary as it takes at least 45 min for each job, and you have multiple girls in the line.
- Also, keep the service providers informed about the number of candidates.
Lastly, don’t forget your gloss, lipstick, and powder press box, because you will be using throughout the day for touch-ups.