Filters are a vital part of video editing and play an important role in the appearance of your video. In some cases filters are used to improve the quality of the video and enhance it, while in others they are used to completely transform its visual appearance with a unique new look.
If you want to apply filters to your video but aren’t sure where to start then it would be worth your while to give Movavi Video Editor a try. It is a popular video editor that is known for its user-friendly approach, and will let you apply filters to your video easily.
Simple Steps to Apply Filters
When you want to apply video filters using Movavi Video Editor, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor and select ‘Create project in full feature mode’.
- Click on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and select the video that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Filters’ tab and browse through the selection available.
- Choose the filter you want to apply and drag and drop it on the video in the ‘Timeline’.
- If you want to adjust the color levels you can select the video and click on the ‘Clip Properties’ cogwheel and will find that you’re able to adjust the colors manually or automatically in the ‘Tools’ windows under ‘Color Adjustments’.
- When you’re satisfied, save your video by clicking ‘Export’.
As you can see if you want to apply one of the filters in the selection provided by Movavi Video Editor it is simply a case of dragging and dropping it in place. Similarly if you want to adjust the color settings you can take advantage of the automated features to do so in a single click, or manually adjust the sliders if you would like full control over it.
Make no mistake, while filters can certainly transform your video and how it looks there is a lot more to video editing than that alone. Fortunately Movavi Video Editor will ensure that you’re well-equipped to handle anything else, and you can use its features to cut and join video segments, insert animated transitions, rotate and crop video segments, rectify common issues, add customized text fields, include audio tracks, apply audio effects, and much more.
Because of how easy it is to use, Movavi Video Editor is really the perfect tool for anyone who wants to edit videos but is unsure where to start. All it will take is a few minutes of your time, and you’ll be astonished at just how you’re able to edit your video and turn it into a unique and creative masterpiece.