Having your office cleaned by a Contract Cleaning Cheltenham company such as https://biggreencleaning.co.uk/ not only means that you can rest assured knowing that your office space is being cleaned on a regular basis and to a professional standard, but it also means that all the important areas of your office are kept as hygienic as possible, which during the current pandemic is more important than ever.
Here are some of the key areas that a contract cleaning company will clean for your business.
- Desks – you may not think of your employees desks as being a key area of your office to clean but surprisingly computer keyboards and telephones can be high areas of bacteria and germs to congregate and so it is important to have these cleaned on a daily basis.
- Kitchen – this may seem like an obvious one but your kitchen area needs to be cleaned regularly, especially as it is an area where many of your employees will congregate at key periods during the day such as break and lunch times.
- Bathroom – again another obvious one that probably doesn’t need much of an explanation.
- Meeting Room – with numerous people attending offices for meetings you will want to ensure that this space is welcoming and most importantly clean so having your meeting rooms cleaned at the end of each day is a must.
- Switches & Handles – as high touch point areas your handles and light switches as well as any elevator buttons or water cooler buttons should be cleaned on a regular basis to help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.